jump to navigation

Mobile Vending License July 26, 2007

Posted by Trish in Forms.

If you want to sell your product at a farmer’s market or festival, you need to purchase a mobile vending license. Its about $60 a year. You can get the form at:


Fill it out and take it with a check to the location on the form. Its fastest if you do it in person and don’t mail it in… Then check back with them a month later and see if its done. They don’t usually contact you to tell you its ready, its up to you.



1. Jim Hansen - December 28, 2008

is this the licens I need to sell ice creem at fairs and other events please let me know or what i need to do? THANKS…..

2. Michelle Cohen - January 3, 2009

Here is an updated one:


Please call the phone number on the form, so you are assured that it is the right one.

3. jbergana - May 17, 2009

what are all the requirements to being a vender in local shopping areas if i were to rent a mobile hotdog/smoothie cart?

4. Michelle Cohen - May 19, 2009
5. concession trailer - August 11, 2009

I have a concession trailer and would like to sell from an empty parking lot, is this the same license I will need to do that? Thanks

6. Michelle Cohen - August 17, 2009

I would think so, but call the health department at (512) 972-5600 to double-check if you have concerns.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: